Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OSC support for multiple BS instances
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 11:09:40 +0200
On Monday 05 May 2008 10:45:22 wrote Mario:
Hello,

in the discussion about possible Gnome client features, we came
to the possibility of supporting multiple BS instances. Since we want
to stay compatible with osc, I was wondering does osc supports
multiple users (for example, one user per BS instance).

yes, you can have multiple sections in ~/.oscrc for each instance and select
with -A which one to use.