Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OSC support for multiple BS instances
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 10:48:00 +0200
On 05.05.2008 at 11:45, Mario <mario.danic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

in the discussion about possible Gnome client features, we came
to the possibility of supporting multiple BS instances. Since we want
to stay compatible with osc, I was wondering does osc supports
multiple users (for example, one user per BS instance).

Thanks for your help.

As far as I can tell from being a user of build.opensuse.org and also of my own
one, this works pretty good.

I have in .oscrc the entries for both servers and all I defined was an alias
alias losc='osc -A htt://127.0.42.2'

I rarely need losc, as long as I manage some existing projects / packages, as
it takes the settings from the .osc directory.

Authentication works great against both instances of OBS

Dominique