Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding Build-service function to Eclipse! Any suggestions?
  • From: "Michael Hutchinson" <m.j.hutchinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:10:26 -0400
On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 3:51 PM, long hong <longhong1985@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you want to use OSC? If we all use osc, then we all use the same
runtime :) Certainly using API is more straightforward. But I don't
think the two ways make too much difference.

I'd been considering using osc, but since the build service API looks
relatively straightforward, it's probably easier to do it directly
from C#. The thing that IMO might be a bit more challenging is
performing local builds...

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com