Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding Build-service function to Eclipse! Any suggestions?
  • From: "Michael Hutchinson" <m.j.hutchinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:09:13 -0400
Sorry for replying without context; I only joined the mailing list
after the first few messages in this thread...

I'm particularly interested in the planning of this project and the
GNOME build service client, as I'm planning to implement similar
functionality in MonoDevelop, the Mono (C# etc) IDE. Hence if we could
share ideas, plans, designs and other information, that would be
great. It's a shame all three of us are using different runtimes, as
this means we can't share code directly :-/

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com