Re: [opensuse-buildservice] End Of Life: SUSE Linux 10.1 and Fedora 6
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:33:21 +0200
Adrian Schröter wrote:
due to the fill rate of 80% on our storage, end of Life of the distributions
and mirror admins complains about the size of our content, we will remove the
following base distros and all repositories building against them:

* SUSE Linux 10.1

10.1 still has four weeks left until we stop recording security issues for it.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel