[opensuse-buildservice] NagiosQL: Start new project outside of my home
Good Morning,

I like to ask you if it would be possible to have a separate package for
NagiosQL outside of the home namespace. NagiosQL is a web based administration
tool for Nagios. It helps you to easy build a complex configuration with all
options, manage them and use them. NagiosQL needs a webserver with PHP, MySQL
and file access to the nagios configuration files. Chris already made some home
packages of older NagiosQL versions and wants to update to the latest release
within the next days/weeks. We already have a package maintainer for Debian and
from today Chris is helping us with RPMs. Chris already made some older
NagiosQL versions in his home namespace computersalat, but we both want to have
a separate project for NagiosQL.

Could you please add this project and give me access to maintain the
maintainers? ;-)

Rgds,

Rouven