[opensuse-buildservice] Buildservice unusable for Factory
  • From: Danny Kukawka <dkukawka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:01:59 +0200
Hi,

I don't know how the situation was during the weekend, but it looks as if the
buildservice for factory is unusable since days. Everything in my project has
as state blocked or a expansion error.

I know you build the complete (base) openSUSE distro in the buildservice now,
but it make the buildservice unusable. because I can't build new packages. I
have to build them in the internal autobuild service and put them on
ftp.suse.com or beta.suse.com to get them out for testing. This is a really
unsatisfactory situation.

Are there any plans to improve the situation?

Danny