Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build service tasks always "scheduled"
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:33:13 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Since a few days it seems to me that the build service tasks stay in
"scheduled" status for a long time than before. Is it only a my
impression?

As reported before, we have to rebuild _ALL_ packages inside of it due to a
algorithm change. This caused a very hughe build list. Of course this
happened in time with some XEN issues, so we have not the full build power
atm :/

If this blocks the release of some project, or users are _urgently_ waiting
for a new release, you can ask me to prefer a concrete project for some time.

If I see all the packages beeing built, I suspect you wont get them done until tomorrow. Maybe you should prefer everything which is not targeting Factory :-)

Ciao