Re: [opensuse-buildservice] setting up an OBS
  • From: "John Calcote" <john.calcote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:31:35 -0600
Marcus,

Is there anything I have to watch out for when following these
instructions against a SLE 10.1 box?

John

On 2008-04-01 11:07:12 -0600, John Calcote wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've really enjoyed using the official obs server, and now I have a
> need to set one up locally on my own network. Can someone point me to
> the instructions for doing this? I presume there's a wiki page
> somewhere that gives a brief overview of which packages you need and
> such.

Yes there's a wikipage for setting up the obs:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial/openSUSE_10.2
Also have a look at the /usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/README.SETUP file
after
installing the obs-api package.

Marcus