Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rpmlint feedback
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:04:31 +0200
Dirk Mueller wrote:
Proper rpmlint integration in buildservice is already tracked via
bnc#297050,
however it has been completely ignored so far and I honestly don't know who
to assign it to.

My plan is to add rpmlint support to the build script and to the
buildservice somehow and then dump home:michal-m:rpmlint.

Michal, if you want to improve experience, I suggest to install a config file
with at least one "setBadness()" call in /etc/rpmlint/config. I suggest you
add that to rpmlint-bs.

OK, I will fix that.

Michal