Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto install/use obs-TRUNK
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:05:06 +0200
Hi,

I have added to your description the option to install openSUSE:Tools:Unstable instead. Also the comment that "osc build" uses is a different build command than the OBS Worker uses which might confuse users (if they behave differently). E.g. with the latest change in OBS now supporting lzma compression (after svn revision 3592) in .rpm files, you must also update the "build" command to build these pkgs when calling "osc build". I have added that comment to the Wiki page.

Martin

Jan-Simon Möller wrote:
I documented the way that worked for me here:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial/obs-svn-trunk

Best regards
Jan-Simon