Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc on local obs fails at pkg creation
  • From: Jan-Simon Möller <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:12:00 +0100
Am Samstag, 29. März 2008 15:55:46 schrieb Marcus Hüwe:
[...]

No. I just wanted to point out that the error message is correct in this
case because the authentication was fine. The problem occurs when it tries
to "save" the package in the database because "admin" and "Admin" result in
the same user object (because the query isn't case sensitive), so it'll try
to add the same user 2 times.. and this finally leads to the duplicate key
error.

So why not block access in the first place to avoid this error later in the
process ?
If }Tux{ did not have the right idea i would still bang my head on this
issue ;) .

Best regards
Jan-Simon