[opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS / Factory status ...
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:25:40 +0100
2) openSUSE:Factory got the new lzma based rpm package compression earlier
this week. As a result, you do currently need a factory installation to
be able to use osc build or the build script to build for Factory. We do
work on a new build script release for older release to be able to build
for Factory/11.0 again.
Furthermore this leads to the need of new build hosts. You do
currently see setup errors when trying to build for factory. We work on new
worker images atm. Unfortunatly, I am unsure about the quality of the
kernel/xen in Factory. We may solve further problems with that or getting
new ...

This is fixed now again with a hotfix, real fix comes next week ...

bye
adrian