Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RedHat RHEL 4 support ..
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:05:31 +0100
On Friday 28 March 2008 14:56:36 wrote Plinnell:
On Thursday 27 March 2008 17:56:49 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Hi,

On pressuring request by Andreas Beekhof and friends, there is now a
RedHat:RHEL-4 project providing RedHat ES 4.6 base rpms for building
packages :)

The project is able to build primitive packages, but I am quite sure that
config is not yet really suitable. Please try and report problems (if
they are not problems within the package ;). The button for it on the
"simple add repo" page is missing so far by intention ..

bye
adrian

PS: yes, I have not yet read/answered all mails from last week ...

Can someone enable RHEL4 in devel:tools:building ?

done