[opensuse-buildservice] RedHat RHEL 4 support ..
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:56:49 +0100

Hi,

On pressuring request by Andreas Beekhof and friends, there is now a
RedHat:RHEL-4 project providing RedHat ES 4.6 base rpms for building
packages :)

The project is able to build primitive packages, but I am quite sure that
config is not yet really suitable. Please try and report problems (if they
are not problems within the package ;). The button for it on the "simple add
repo" page is missing so far by intention ..

bye
adrian

PS: yes, I have not yet read/answered all mails from last week ...