Re: [opensuse-buildservice] what does blocked mean?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:57:27 +0100
On 3/27/2008 at 16:54, "John Calcote" <john.calcote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi list,

I've seen this error more than once - almost always on the opensuse
factory repo:

i586 | blocked | autoconf, automake, binutils, bison, bzip2, doxygen,
flex, gcc, gcc43, gettext-runtime, glibc, gmp, libgomp43, libmpfr1,
libopenssl-devel, libopenssl0_9_8, libpng12-0, libtool, ncurses,
openssl-certs, perl, rpm, zlib, zlib-devel

Anyone know what it means? Am I doing something wrong, or is the
system in a maintenance mode or something?

Blocked means that the compiling of this package is blocked by another task.
Normally it's another package in the dependency chain that is scheduled for
recompiling.

Of course in Factory this happens a lot, as this is very variable.

Dominique