[opensuse-buildservice] gpg failed to import key
  • From: "Roberto Mannai" <robermann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:06:55 +0100
Sure I can, but I'm not very expert on this OBS stuff :)
As much as I've just learned, I should insert that row only in the
SMART section (and not in YAST or zypper sections). Could you confirm?

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
It's a wiki - could you change the page to reflect what you just
learned, please?

> Generally speaking, SMART (or YAST) should download automatically the
> key, shouldn't it?

YaST does if you once you add the repository,

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Director Platform/openSUSE, aj@xxxxxxx
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany