[opensuse-buildservice] gpg failed to import key
  • From: "Roberto Mannai" <robermann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:06:00 +0100
Hi all
After packaged my RPM, I was going to test it. I ran:

rpm --import /home/Roberto/openSUSE-Build-Service.asc

Then, using SMART, I was able to add and refresh the channel; but when
I went to *install* my package, a popup warned me: "gpg failed to
import key".

Standard/Error output printed this message:
linux-jad:~ # smart --gui
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 71e0b02a
gpg: requesting key 71E0B02A from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

I'm using the root user, to avoid any headache (or at least to decrease it :)).

Any idea? Must I generate any key?

Ciao
Roberto