[opensuse-buildservice] Decapitalisation
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:43:35 +0000
As discussed with darix on IRC...

When I first registered on the OBS, my username had a capital 'R' at the
beginning but at some point (I forget when now), it became all
lower-case.

This means that when I click on Home Project in the web front-end, it
doesn't take me to home:Riggwelter but asks me to create
home:riggwelter.

Would be great if my username could be re-capitalised. Cheers.
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org