Re: [opensuse-buildservice] missing bugowner role (trunk)
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:09:53 +0100
Marcus Hüwe wrote:
Hi,

it seems that the frontend_development database misses a bugowner
entry in the "roles" table after running "rake db:migrate".
If I create a new package with a bugowner element, the frontend
complains afterwards if I try to add a new file (see attached
development.log).
I attached a small patch which should fix this problem.

Ah... I added it using the admin pages and forgot to add it in svn,
thanks for the patch. Rather than editing an old migration, I created a
new one to make it work for installations with db versions 26 and higher.

Andreas

Marcus