[opensuse-buildservice] Interesting summary pages
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:28:01 +0100
Hi,

Since I've started helping packaging GNOME, I was wondering if there
were any easy page where I could know the current status of things. I
don't think we have this. I know that Debian has some interesting
examples:

+ http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/maintainer.php?name=gnome-panel
Shows some information about the upstream status

+ http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gnome-panel.html
Shows some information about a specific package, including a TODO
item about a new upstream release and links to bugs
I know I've used this website quite a few times to know what was
happening in Debian wrt some package.

+
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-gnome-maintainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Big table with lots of information about packages maintained by some
maintainer. (too much information, imho, though)

I'd really love to get something similar (but improved, of course ;-)).
I'd be especially interested in a page listing all the packages I'm
interested in, with a small list of things for each package:

+ new upstream version to package
+ number of rpmlint errors to fix (with a link to display them)
+ number of relevant bugs in our bugzilla (hard right now, since we
don't have a component for each package)
+ builds/doesn't build on some architecture/distro (we already have
this, good!)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.