Re: [opensuse-buildservice] About creating a project
  • From: Matthias Bach <marix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:24:49 +0100
Hi!

Am Freitag, 14. März 2008 15:16 schrieb Guillermo Ballester Valor:
Hi,

El Friday 14 March 2008 06:51:55 Matthias Bach escribió:
Hi!

Am Donnerstag 13 März 2008 schrieb Guillermo Ballester Valor:
I would like to contribute with it to opensuse buildservice.

If you add it to the buildservice it would be nice if you would add
openSUSE 10.1 as a target.

It is done now!. Finally I built for suse 10.1. But note that you will
need postfix 2.4.x . I think there is a postfix24 package in builservice.

Thank you, that's the one I am already using anyways.

Read the 'README.opensuse_postfix' file in docdir. As a post install task,
the package generates a {private, public} key pair in '/etc/mail/dkim'
directory for the selector you choose.

You can use

yast->system->/etc/configsys editor -> network -> mail -> dkim-milter

to set your options.

Ah, what more service can one expect. I already looking forward to testing
it :)

Have fun!

I will,

Thanks,