Re: [opensuse-buildservice] About creating a project
  • From: Guillermo Ballester Valor <gbv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:21:02 +0000
Hello,

El Friday 14 March 2008 07:21:38 Michal Marek escribi├│:
Guillermo Ballester Valor wrote:
I would like to contribute with it to opensuse buildservice. I have a
nowell account (user gbvalor) . My question is if the project sholud be
in a generic home:gbvalor or it is better in a network:mail:utilities (or
something like that)

You can create the package home:gbvalor, make sure it builds on the
distros you want to build for and afterwards ask network:mail:utilities
maintainers to add it.

Finally I built it in buildserver, 'home: gbvalor' project. After check the
list of projects I think it would better to add it to 'server:mail'

┬┐how can I ask the mantainers to add it?

Guillermo.

Michal

Guillermo Ballester Valor
gbv@xxxxxxxxxxxx