Re: [opensuse-buildservice] About creating a project
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:21:38 +0100
Guillermo Ballester Valor wrote:
I would like to contribute with it to opensuse buildservice. I have a nowell
account (user gbvalor) . My question is if the project sholud be in a generic
home:gbvalor or it is better in a network:mail:utilities (or something like
that)

You can create the package home:gbvalor, make sure it builds on the
distros you want to build for and afterwards ask network:mail:utilities
maintainers to add it.

Michal