[opensuse-buildservice] About creating a project
  • From: Guillermo Ballester Valor <gbv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:37:49 +0000
Hello,

Some weeks ago I asked to this list about somebody building DKIM-milter
package for postfix, because I needed it and a rpm for it was nice.

Nobody replied me so I began to work in it. Then I got it and is working in my
server (This mail is signed with it). It gets only two minor warnings when
scanning the x86_64 rpm with rpmlint. It creates an init.d service and even
is configurable with yast /etc/sysconfig editor.

I would like to contribute with it to opensuse buildservice. I have a nowell
account (user gbvalor) . My question is if the project sholud be in a generic
home:gbvalor or it is better in a network:mail:utilities (or something like
that)

You can check the src.rpm I built in my system here

http://www.oxixares.com/pub/testing/dkim-milter-2.5.0-1.src.rpm

Guillemo

--
Guillermo Ballester Valor