Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Connection between build service and bugzilla
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:54:34 +0100

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 16:06 +0100, Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 01:20:51PM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 12:29 +0100, Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
Hi,

I'm missing a connection between buildservice and bugzilla. For example,
there is no way to see open bugs for a specific buildservice
project/package.

I would like to have something like this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/
which is linked from
https://launchpad.net/zope3/
and shows bugs associated with that project.

What would others think about that?

I like it a lot, the problem I see is that our bugzilla does not have
all packages as components, so you would end up getting all GNOME bugs
for, for instance, gnome-power-manager. We (in GNOME team) are starting
to use the status whiteboard to have a better classification of bugs per
GNOME upstream product, so this should help.

By the way, I just noticed something else I didn't know before. I saw
this posted on the yum list:

|> bug reports for yum and friends are here:
|>
|> http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/yum
|> http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/yum-utils
|> http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/createrepo
|> http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/yum-metadata-parser
|> http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/yum-updatesd

I have to admit, I'm getting really envious when I see those URLs. I
want that too!

/me too, or like what bugzilla.gnome has:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi

or

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gnome-control-center

so, who do we need to convince to get all packages as products in our
bugzilla? :-)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>