Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Connection between build service and bugzilla
  • From: Plinnell <mrdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:52:32 +0100
On Wednesday 12 March 2008 13:20:51 Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 12:29 +0100, Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
Hi,

I'm missing a connection between buildservice and bugzilla. For example,
there is no way to see open bugs for a specific buildservice
project/package.

I would like to have something like this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/
which is linked from
https://launchpad.net/zope3/
and shows bugs associated with that project.

What would others think about that?

I like it a lot, the problem I see is that our bugzilla does not have
all packages as components, so you would end up getting all GNOME bugs
for, for instance, gnome-power-manager. We (in GNOME team) are starting
to use the status whiteboard to have a better classification of bugs per
GNOME upstream product, so this should help.

Also, we could have connection with upstream bugzilla, that would be
really cool

Those who are interested in cooperation between upstream and distros might
want to join this list here. It has just started and is try to cooperate on
solving these kinds of issues between distros and upstream.

Cheers,

Peter