Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Connection between build service and bugzilla
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:20:51 +0100

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 12:29 +0100, Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
Hi,

I'm missing a connection between buildservice and bugzilla. For example,
there is no way to see open bugs for a specific buildservice
project/package.

I would like to have something like this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/
which is linked from
https://launchpad.net/zope3/
and shows bugs associated with that project.

What would others think about that?

I like it a lot, the problem I see is that our bugzilla does not have
all packages as components, so you would end up getting all GNOME bugs
for, for instance, gnome-power-manager. We (in GNOME team) are starting
to use the status whiteboard to have a better classification of bugs per
GNOME upstream product, so this should help.

Also, we could have connection with upstream bugzilla, that would be
really cool
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>