Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SoC-Project: Buildservice Integration for Eclipse
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:07:51 +0100
Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi,

I am not sure if that would be a cool feature and/or a nice
SoC project: Build Service integration in Eclipse.

That would mean that you can open buildservice projects in
Eclipse and work with them, see their status etc.

A more crazy idea would be to integrate the original Eclipse
project management that is used to build the project sources
with the BS - idea: "Now your local project builds, what about
deploying it via the buildservice?"

Just an idea, not sure if we want to add it to the SoC page in
the wiki.

Comments?

Klaas

Hej.

I like this Idea! Sonds like a "make my life easer" tool :)

Would it be possible to make some thing like this for other editors, like
emacs, vi, etc.?

Regards,
Robert

Robert Lihm, Graphics Designer