Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-svn] r3494 - trunk/buildservice/src/build
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:22:23 +0100
On Tuesday 11 March 2008 13:25:58 wrote Dr. Peter Poeml:
Hi,

Author: lnussel
Date: 2008-03-11 06:21:40 -0600 (Tue, 11 Mar 2008)
New Revision: 3494

Modified:
trunk/buildservice/src/build/build
trunk/buildservice/src/build/init_buildsystem
Log:
qemu and uml support

Intended to be used as regular user. User must be allowed to mount the
disk image file via /etc/fstab for that to work.

I saw this commit and the others that Ludwig recently did.

How about releasing a new build package once in a while? Right now,
build.rpm in openSUSE:Tools was last updated in September last year. So
I assume most people still use that old version.

openSUSE:Tools is intended to be kept stable. However we could create new
versions for testing in openSUSE:Tools:Unstable first and later merging back.

bye
adrian