Re: [opensuse-buildservice] including Substitute: lines in project
  • From: Marc <Marc.Dietrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:53:57 +0100
Am Dienstag 11 März 2008 10:41:39 schrieb Michal Marek:
Marc wrote:
Hi,

Am Dienstag 11 März 2008 09:48:41 schrieb Michal Marek:
Marc wrote:
But for me, this is only a partial fix. AFAIK, the buildconfig does not
support comparisons (==, <=, >=),

I'm almost certain it does. I used it myself some time ago:

$ osc meta prjconf home:michal-m:rpmlint
%if 0%{?suse_version} >= 1010
Support: rpmlint-bs
%endif

this test is always true when suse_version is defined, e.g. does not
depend on the comparison. So, by luck it worked for you. You can change
the 1010 to 1030 and there will be no difference for 10.1 and 10.2
version.

Do you have a project where it behaves this way? I don't want to change
the rpmlint project config (it would trigger a few rebuilds).

ääh - forget what I said. Comparisons work as expected.

Thanks

Marc

--
"It is a noble cause that we defend and not particular interests."
Lord Arthur Ponsonby, "Falsehood in Wartime: Propaganda Lies