Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SoC-Project: Buildservice Integration for Eclipse
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:36:49 +0100
On Mon, Mar 10, Klaas Freitag wrote:

I am not sure if that would be a cool feature and/or a nice
SoC project: Build Service integration in Eclipse.

That would mean that you can open buildservice projects in
Eclipse and work with them, see their status etc.

A more crazy idea would be to integrate the original Eclipse
project management that is used to build the project sources
with the BS - idea: "Now your local project builds, what about
deploying it via the buildservice?"

Just an idea, not sure if we want to add it to the SoC page in
the wiki.

Comments?

That's a great idea especially because my plan was to implement something like
that whenever I'll have time enough (which will quite likely never be that
case... :().

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger