Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc package-tracking branch
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:08:36 +0100
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 10:13:22PM +0100, Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
we need your input with this one :-)

Marcus has been developing the so-called package tracking branch for osc
since quite a while. We both believe it would be good to merge it back
into trunk.

We didn't get a much feedback on this, unfortunately. However it blocks
the development somehow. Thus, I suggest that we do the merge and
release it into the wild. In case something breaks, we can still roll
the change back. I don't expect it, and the risk seems small.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development