Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Add libmatroska-devel substitute
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 13:59:10 +0100
Christian Morales Vega napsal(a):
but with 10.2
and 10.1 libmatroska-devel package doesn't exists... but all the dev
files are available in the libmatroska package. In this case I can't
put the libmatroska-devel BuildRequires inside an %if since I can't
edit (so much) the spec file from a linked package.

Well you can, see previous replies,

So libmatroska-devel->libmatroska in 10.1 and 10.2 is a good candidate
for a substitute?

but this is a perfectly valid request. Someone please add

Substitute: libmatroska-devel libmatroska

for 10.[12]

thanks,
Michal