[opensuse-buildservice] Add libmatroska-devel substitute
  • From: "Christian Morales Vega" <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 12:49:15 +0100
I don't know the rules to add substitutes to the OBS. This one is
pretty stupid, but I found a case where is useful.
I am making mkvtoolnix "backports" creating a simple "link" from the
Factory package. With openSUSE 10.3 there is no problem, but with 10.2
and 10.1 libmatroska-devel package doesn't exists... but all the dev
files are available in the libmatroska package. In this case I can't
put the libmatroska-devel BuildRequires inside an %if since I can't
edit (so much) the spec file from a linked package.
So libmatroska-devel->libmatroska in 10.1 and 10.2 is a good candidate
for a substitute?