Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.4
  • From: James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:56:27 -0400
On March 6, 2008, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
So my idea would be to have a 'My packages'-'project', where I can put my
packages, that are cluttered over the whoe BS and show the status for all
of those.. as that is actually what I am interested in... (hmm. after
rereading, I wonder myself if anybody understands what I mean...)

I'm sure you get the idea, right? Do you think something like this would be
possible?

This is the sort of thing that should be implemented server-side. If you
define this metaproject in the client, then it will break once you move or
rename a package. You would also have to manually maintain the list, which
would quickly become tiresome.

What would be better would be an API call that would return a list of packages
which the user is a maintainer of.

--
James Oakley
jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx