Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.4
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:52:01 +0100
On 3/5/2008 at 21:28, James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have just made another release of Yabsc.

Source can be downloaded from http://www.funktronics.ca/yabsc/

Packages can be found at
http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=openSUSE%3A10.3&p=1&q=yabsc

Changes include:
- Incremental package search
- Build target filtering

If there are any more features anybody would like to see, please let me
know.

James,

I tried it a bit last days and I have to say it's quiet a nice piece of a
tool.. I'll probably use it more often.

One thing I could use (maybe others too) would be the option for sort of a meta
project. I am maintainer of several packages, scattered over several projects,
some being GNOME:Community and KDE:Community and almost all of the games:*

nevertheless, I'm hardly interested in all the packages happening in those
projects (when it comes to build status of course).

So my idea would be to have a 'My packages'-'project', where I can put my
packages, that are cluttered over the whoe BS and show the status for all of
those.. as that is actually what I am interested in... (hmm. after rereading, I
wonder myself if anybody understands what I mean...)

I'm sure you get the idea, right? Do you think something like this would be
possible?

Dominique