Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Introduction and starting with questions :S
  • From: Manuel Naranjo <manuel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 10:39:23 -0200

http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging

Yeah thanks, I was checking the rpm how too.
Obex-Data-Server is already part of opensuse at least. maybe other
distros too.

Wow perfect, this was my second step, anyway I'm an active developer of
this project, any idea where can I find the specs? Maybe I can take a
look and help you.

yes you can build java packages in the buildservice.

Ok perfect.

it is prefered to create a tarball from the sources and unpack them in
%prep. we dont support subdirs.

Ok thanks, just what I thought. I just wanted to confirm.

Thanks,
Manuel