GPG keys not on public servers was Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing public key with 'yum install' from my home project
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:28:08 -0700
On Wed, 5 Mar 2008, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Wed, 5 Mar 2008, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Adrian Schröter escribió:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-announce/2008-01/msg00010.html

Why arent the new public keys sent automatically to a key server (i.e
pgp.mit.edu ) at creation time ?

I agree. I have found several keys can not be found on the keyservers. I
really think they should be put on the public servers. Some keys are
available and other are not.

This is the one I just found.

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys d986a842

There are others that are not on the public servers. I do not remember
them all. The other two that I had on my more recent list are now
available.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>