Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:55:05 +0100
On Mittwoch, 5. März 2008, Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
* The "merge request" should get renamed to "submit request".

If we all agree on that, I'll go ahead and rename it in the code that I
just added.

Andreas & Klaas, are you going to rename it in the api code, and in the
Wiki as well?
Did that, added
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Concepts/Submit_Request
that obsoletes the Merge Request page and hopefully gives a better
overview how the whole system should look like.

As always: Feedback is appreciated.

Klaas

--
Klaas Freitag Architect OPS/IPD