Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yet Another Build Service Client
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:16:58 +0100
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 10:22:06AM -0400, James Oakley wrote:
I have no code yet - because I do not know python yet. That's why I really
appreciate that there actually is even more code now to learn :)

Don't learn from this code, unless you're looking for poorly documented PyQt
code. :-) Qt itself isn't very pythonic, so there is a lot of Python that you
won't typically see in PyQt apps.

I once wrote a graphical application, and I found wxPython most pythonic
to work with... but I'm not generally to trust when it comes to
graphical applications ;)

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development