Re: [opensuse-buildservice] DKIM-milter addon for postfix
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:14:36 +0100
Hello Guillermo,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 11:31:21AM +0000, Guillermo Ballester Valor wrote:
Hi all, this is my first mail to this mail-list.

Before try to reinvent the wheel, is there any project to build DKIM-milter
rpm package for openSUSE which can be used by postfix?.

I usually use the 'webpin' commandline tool when I have questions like
that.

Alternatively, entering the word into
http://software.opensuse.org/search could find something, unfortunately
it doesn't in this case.

So it doesn't look like anyone has started building a dkim library yet,
or stuff around it.

I'm afraid I will need soon to implement DKIM in my postfix sever, and a rpm
providing this would make my life easy.

Till the moment I just tried to build, and to achieve it I've had to install
sendmail-devel.

I am maintaining exim, which recently got dkim support, so if you happen
to package a library, I might be able to use it as well.

And it would probably be interesting to get in contact with the postfix
maintainers (varkoly, darix, choeger) to talk to them about their plans.

Hope that helps,
Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development