Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:02:06 +0100
On Mittwoch, 5. März 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Wednesday 05 March 2008 15:02:51 wrote Klaas Freitag:
On Mittwoch, 5. März 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:
* add changelog entry (In which relation is this to merge request
                       description ?

I'm not sure what you mean here; could you clarify a bit, please?

IIRC, Michael said that he wanted to add some functionality in source
link support to handled additionaly changelog entries in .changes files
better.

Which changes-file? From a buildservice POV I see no changelogs at all
unfortunately. Is there any initiative ongoing and if so, can we hear
about the plans?

the usuall and well known .changes file ;)

The status quo is that we maintain, in our internal build system, but also
in openSUSE:Factory the rpm changelogs via the .changes files.
Yes, my sillyness not knowing that we handle the changes file in obs
as well. Sorry.

It is no initiative, it is just the current status. I think we all want a
successor for this system, however it is not defined and implemented yet.
Sure, that was why I asked.

Klaas

--
Klaas Freitag Architect OPS/IPD