Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "closed" build service
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:35:20 +0100
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 02:23:35 +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
well, it would still not make us GPL compliant (if we drop the source rpms).

We need really a public downloadable place without login at all for that.

Don't consider dropping the source rpms. They can be highly useful for
rebuilding packages on architectures that the buildservice doesn't
support.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development