Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.3
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:20:34 +0100
On Tuesday 04 March 2008 19:18:11 wrote James Oakley:
I have just made a third release of Yabsc.

Source can be downloaded from http://www.funktronics.ca/yabsc/

Packages can be found at
http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=openSUSE%3A10.3&p=1&q=yabsc

Changes include:
- API calls are now made in threads to avoid blocking the UI
- Status codes in the "All" tab are now colorised, thanks to a patch from
Dirk Mueller

If there are any features anybody would like to see, please let me know.

just played with it large projects like openSUSE:Factory.

What I would like to have is some kind of search, to look up a set of packages
fast.

Also to show only i586 for example, maybe supporting the ordering via clicking
on the listbox header fields would be sufficient for this.

but it is really a fast and snappy experience ;)

bye
adrian