Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing public key with 'yum install' from my home project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:18:18 +0100
On Wednesday 05 March 2008 03:10:24 wrote John Pye:
Hi all

Looks like there have been some changes to the way packages are signed
in OBS. I only ever use the web UI and don't see anything there that
addresses this problem ('yum update' output):

Total download size: 3.5 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 21ab0e4c

What can I do? Where is this missing key? Where is this documented?

The key is part of the repository, tools based on libzypp offer to import it
in this situation.

You can manually import it (does yum offer a function for that ?) when loading
the key from repodata/repomd.xml.key in each repository.

These changes have been announced here:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-announce/2008-01/msg00010.html

bye
adrian