[opensuse-buildservice] Missing public key with 'yum install' from my home project
  • From: John Pye <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 13:10:24 +1100
Hi all

Looks like there have been some changes to the way packages are signed
in OBS. I only ever use the web UI and don't see anything there that
addresses this problem ('yum update' output):

Total download size: 3.5 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 21ab0e4c

What can I do? Where is this missing key? Where is this documented?

Cheers
JP