[opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yet Another Build Service Client
  • From: James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:38:57 -0400
I have written a build service client using PyQt4 and Osc.

It's intended purpose is to report status information of projects and
packages, and it is geared towards packagers who maintain more than a few
packages.

You can get RPMs via software.opensuse.org:

http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=openSUSE%3A10.3&p=1&q=yabsc

Or you can download the source package from http://www.funktronics.ca/yabsc/

It's quite a bit rough around the edges. It currently shows results for one
target of a project at a time and the osc calls block, which means that the
whole interface pauses while waiting for API calls to complete. I have ideas
for solving both of these issues, but I decided to just release it now, to
get feedback from anybody who might find it useful.

--
James Oakley
jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx