Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How should we inform packagers about new upstreamversions?
  • From: Krzysztof Kotlenga <piernik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:45:44 +0100
Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Personally, I think Bugzilla is the best place to report it.
It also makes it much easier to track the status.

I think another approach would make sense: users could report it on
software.opensuse.org since that's where they look for software.

Then we just need a way to mail the relevant packagers about this "new
upstream" report.

+1

Good example:
http://www.archlinux.org/packages/
http://www.archlinux.org/packages/flaghelp/

Posting bugs in bugzilla is too much work.

--
Krzysztof Kotlenga <piernik$gmail,com>
xmpp:pocketer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx