[opensuse-buildservice] Help needed to build google-perftools packages for 64 bit Linux/Solaris/AIX
  • From: "Bollam Lavanya" <blavanya@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 04:12:02 -0700
Hi,

I am new to this group.

Please help me how should I proceed to get the 64 bit package for
google-perftools through openSuse.

The google-perftools packages contains some utilities to improve and analyze the
performance of C++ programs. This includes an optimized thread-caching
malloc() and cpu and heap profiling utilities.

Currently we can get32 bitversion of this on internet. But I need 64
bitversion.

Thanks
Lavanya